Messy Church Is:
- Messy Church is a form of church for children and adults that involves creativity, celebration, and hospitality.
- It includes a welcome, a creative time to explore a Biblical theme through crafts and activities, a short celebration involving story, prayer, and songs, followed by a free meal.
- It’s for children and adults to enjoy together.
- It promotes good ways of growing as a family: a nuclear family, an extended family, and a global and local church family.
- It welcomes people who aren’t comfortable with traditional church services.
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter him, and to grow closer to him.